Everyone wants a better body, but not everyone wants to undergo surgery. If you’re interested in shaping and smoothing your body with no needles, downtime or recovery, you’re probably a great candidate for CoolSculpting®.
What Is CoolSculpting®?
CoolSculpting® is the only FDA-approved, non-surgical technique that freezes fat and removes it permanently from your body. It is one of the most popular non-surgical treatments offered by skin remedy masters.
This treatment uses a technique called cryolipolysis to gently freeze your fat cells. Lipids in the body dissolve the dead fat cells and wash them away through the body’s normal functions. Once the fat cells are gone, they can’t come back.
What Are the Benefits of CoolSculpting®?
- It is quick and simple. In some cases, the treatment can take 30 minutes or less.
- The procedure is comfortable enough that most patients can read, work on their laptop or listen to music while they’re having it done.
- It produces permanent results.
When Will I See the Results of CoolSculpting®?
Once you’ve had one or more treatments, your body will begin adjusting to the loss of fat. Most people report that they start seeing visible, dramatic changes six weeks after completing the treatment. Some people notice these changes after just three weeks.
Areas of the Body That Can Be Treated
This treatment works best if you’ve already lost weight but still want some contouring and shaping. Areas that can be treated include:
- Double chin.
- Love handles
- And more!
The treatment is performed in our office. As you lie or sit comfortably, the doctor places a gel pad on your skin to protect it from the cold temperature of the CoolSculpting® applicator. The doctor then places the CoolSculpting® applicator on the gel pad and freezes the fat cells. After removing the gel pad, our doctor briefly massages the treated area.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- You’ve reached your target weight, but you still have some stubborn pockets of fat.
- You want a treatment that is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- You’re willing to wait for the results to fully develop.
- You’re in good health and looking for a way to reshape your body using the latest techniques.
Learn More About the Treatment
If you’re interested in learning more about the results you can expect from this treatment at Skin ReMEDI, visit our office in Alpharetta to speak with our professionals. We can develop a treatment plan that will give you the toned, shapely body you want. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!